We went to the zoo this last Saturday. It has started to cool off a bit, but it is still over 100 degrees. Alayna really did enjoy the zoo despite the scowl on her face. Benson on the other hand...loved the zoo. Every time we stopped to watch some animals he would hold on to the rail because he didn't want to leave.
There was a pond with hundreds of turtles in it...and they were all covered in moss.
The kids loved petting the goats - they could have done it all day.
This was a monkey walk-through (I can't remember what it is called)...you get to walk on a trail in an open monkey area. The kids loved having the monkeys so close and running right over our heads.
The highlight - was the splash pad at the zoo.
10 years ago
6 comments:
I want to go to the zoo with you guys!! That looks so fun. So glad you had a fun time as a family!! Cute, cute pictures!! Thanks for the awesome update!! - Love ya all!!
Looks like fun... and it looks like you are all so tan!
That looks like SO MUCH FUN!! We're so glad that it's cooling off a TINY bit for you guys! Hang in there! You'll get to go on those walks soon! :)
The zoo looks so fun!! And the pond of turtles looks awesome! You're kids are adorable! Miss you guys!
That looks so fun! I am so glad that you updated the blog. You're kids are so flipping cute and you guys still look way tan! I sure miss you all and wish you were closer. Even Austin says he misses seeing the kiddos. Love ya!
Ha alayna looks so hardcore in that first picture she looks like a gangsta! Dude I just gotta say you guys TOTALLY look like a bunch of mexicans you are SO dark ha ha. I can't believe it is so called "cooling-off" and is still over a 100 degrees that is nuts!
Post a Comment