Coby - with pre-graduation jitters!!
The last 6 months have not been my best blogging months...so I have lots of things I wanted to blog about, but have just lacked motivation and add in the craziness of life - and I fall way behind. As Coby neared graduation, we were frantically packing and getting ready to move - so blogging fell by the wayside. Recently the Doc - reminded me that his graduation wasn't even important enough to be blogworthy...no worries I reassured him that it was and he knows how proud of him I am for graduating and how hard he works for our family.
Post-graduation craziness
Love this pic with my mom!!
Our Shoes :)
The Doc and his Wife!
The Doc's better side ?!
Coby with his sisters, Angie and Kasey
Grandma Carol and Coby
Coby and his dad are always sharing "jokes"...you can tell it was real funny to them - maybe not completely appropriate from the look on mom's face...
The Doctor with his proud parents
The Doctor and his proud Grandparents...Grandma and Grandpa Kitchen.
Dr. Brown (Aunt) and Dr. Brown (Nephew), both OB/GYN doctors, both trained at U of U Medical School followed by Phoenix residencies.
My parents, Coby, and I.
There are so many people that have helped us and supported us through medical school and beyond. Thank you and we love you...words cannot express how grateful we are for YOU!
Becoming a doctor is hard work, long hours, and doesn't end with graduation. As we start this week...Coby will be working the next 16 days without a day off...and I couldn't ask for a more dedicated husband who works hard and loves his family. He continues to amaze me and make me proud of all that he is doing and accomplishing. Love ya!
10 years ago
2 comments:
I love all the graduation pics! And congrats again to Dr. Coby, that is so awesome!
Yea for our Doctor!!! We are so proud of Coby and all of his hard work!! He will be a fabulous doctor.
Post a Comment