I know I am a little late, but Conference was weekend was heavenly...in more ways than one. We loved having Aunt Kali come spend a lazy weekend with us in our pajamas, making sugar cookies, and painting fingernails.
Kali was super nice and let Alayna paint her fingernails :)
Conference was so inspiring...we had Coby home with us for the weekend and we just hung out at home and in the swimming pool between sessions. The messages were beautiful and the Spirit was strong and we felt heaven in our home.
One last thought to end with...I loved Sister Elaine S. Dalton's talk addressed to the Fathers of Daughters...
"Love her mother so much that your marriage is celestial. A temple marriage for time and all eternity is worthy of your greatest efforts and highest priority. It was only after Nephi had completed the temple in the wilderness that he stated, “And … we lived after the manner of happiness.”2 The “manner of happiness” is found in the temple. It is covenant keeping. Don’t let any influence come into your life or your home that would cause you to compromise your covenants or your commitment to your wife and family."
I just want to echo her...that true happiness is found in the temple and in keeping our covenants.
10 years ago
3 comments:
I want my fingernails painted by Alayna!! She is so cute!! Love that girl and Bensie Wensie too!!
ha. you forget to mention that little bens got his nails painted 4 different times! :) what a fun weekend! thanks for letting me come! love you!!
Mmmm! Your cookies always look so good Steph!!! SO FUN to have Kali paint nails!! Hmmm... Madeline's poor little toenails have finally grown all the way out (the color anyways), probably time to paint again!
Post a Comment