Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast


Today Alayna had her Thanksgiving Feast and program at preschool.

She was so proud to be an indian!


Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com


Here are the 4 songs her class sang. Alayna is front and center and by far the loudest one! (This is especially for Grandma!)

3 comments:

Kali said...

i cannot believe how big benson is! he isn't a baby anymore! but alayna is such a ham! i love the she's the loudest one- you can definitely hear her! looks like fun!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love it!! She is the cutest Indian at the thanksgiving feast! She really is a ham and what a cute singer!! Benson thinks he is as big as Alaya..cute little buggers that I love so much!!!

Juli said...

ok that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I watched it over and over again. I seriously can't wait to see you guys. The kiddos are getting so big. Love you guys!