Benson has been saying some of the funniest things lately that I don't want to forget...
Today as I walked by him I knocked him on the chest as he was playing Wii -
Benson: "What was that?"
Me:"I was just knocking."
B:"I'm not a door" (rolling his eyes)
Benson has been obssessed with not being called little lately...he is big and growing bigger and bigger. This is part of our daily conversation.
Today our conversation went like this -
B: "Mom you're big? Like really big?"
M: "Yeah, I am all big, but I am not getting bigger anymore, except for my belly. It is getting bigger because there is a baby in it."
B: "My belly is getting bigger and bigger. I have fish in my belly - they eat and grow bigger and bigger and they dance and are silly."
Maybe one of these days I will start the daunting task of updating my blog...I was told I was out of space last time I tried to post..but I think that my storage may have been added too...we shall see...
Anyways, I was recently put in as the Primary President in our ward, so this month I have been doing sharing time every week. Benson as a new sunbeam sits in the front row. Whenever I am up there he makes the most sarcastic comments. For example if I pick another kid to help me, he rolls his eyes and grunts and says, "Ughhh, Mom!" - I get this everytime I don't call on him. What a character :) I am excited to be in Primary with my kids. In fact the few weeks before I was officially called we told Alayna that it was a family secret and we could only talk to each other about it. She was just dying to tell everyone. She said to her primary teacher the week before, "Next Sunday is going to be the best Sunday ever, but I can't tell you why because it is a family secret." She just beams when I am in there - she thinks I am cool. It feels good to be cool in the eyes of your child, I just hope and wish it will last forever.
3 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So FUN to have an update!!!!!! I LOVED Benson's comments! SO CUTE! I also think it's awesome that Alayna thinks you're cool, Madeline would rather pretend I'm not there... not really, but kind of!! :) Love it! Thanks, hope to see more from you! Maybe if you do, I will!!
Wahoooo! I'm so so glad you updated! Seriously the cutest thing ever. Benson is hilarious! I love how Alayna thinks you are so cool. Seriously I can't wait to see you guys. We love you so so much!
That little Benson cracks me up! 3 year olds are my favorite!
Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment