Here Alayna does a few of her animal sounds - she knows a lot. She isn't performing as well as she usually does - but it is still pretty cute. We just watched the movie and she did all of the animal sounds with herself again...and she loves to say everybody's names in the family...so here is our little star.
10 years ago
5 comments:
I wanted to stop and kiss this cute little face today!! I love the video. Next time do one with the grandma's house chant just for me PLEASE! Give muffy a kiss just from her grammy...love ya all
That is so flippin' cute! It is my favorite when you say, "what does a lion say," and she say's, "i'll bite ya!" haha- love you guys
That was the cutest thing I've ever seen... Madeline is going to just die!!! What is a peckery? Is that what you said? I don't know what they say, Alayna is smarter than I am!!!
Alayna you are way too smart and cute. I wish we lived closer so we could see you more often. I'm glad that you are taking such good care of your mommy and daddy. Be a good girl and Happy Easter.
My favorite part is at the end, when she gets sick of talking and she just says NO.
Madeline's favorite part is when she sounds like a llama and then an elephaunt. She laughed so hard. :)
Post a Comment