Kali will kill me for posting this picture, but she was scared to death of the baby rats - and we all thought that it was hilarious - it took her almost a half an hour to get up the nerve to hold one. My parent's neighbors had 12 baby rats a couple of weeks ago and so we took Alayna over and she loved it - of course they were all "Remy" & "Gus-Gus."
This got in here at the wrong place, but oh well ... Alayna loves to give Snickers a treat and to Snickers joy - she gave them all to her the other night.
Alayna holding the baby rat all by herself!
Getting a little bit of lovin' from the rats!
Getting brave enough to let the rat run up her arm - it only took a few minutes for her to fall in love with the rats.
She was really focused on balancing the rat.
A new hairdo - "puffy braids" - since we can't quite do a French Braid yet...Alayna hates having hair in her face - so we have to get creative sometimes.
We are trying to get Alayna into potty training mode even though she hasn't actually gone in the toilet yet - but we laughed so hard when she grabbed this little book off the back of the toilet seat and started intently reading.
5 comments:
So cute!! I think we should get her a baby rat for Easter. I especially like the potty pictures...She is one smart cookie and super cute besides. Thanks for the update. I love it...Love you guys!
You have the cutest little girl in the world! She has such a sweet smile.
Those little rats are so cute! I was never a rodent person, but since we got our little hamster I think they are just the cutest animals! Good luck with the potty training!
Yes, she loves remy.. im going to buy her one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coby will freak- do i care? no!! im buying her one
Cute, cute pictures! I love when you update the blog. I especially liked the toilet pictures. Madeline loves going potty (the process of sitting, wiping, flushing, and washing hands), but has never gone and has no desire to. A couple of days ago, she wouldn't let me put her diaper back on and I was chasing her around the house, I had to go get something so I went into another room and she peed her pants! WHAT!!?? I'm not even trying to potty train her yet. Sigh... :)
Post a Comment