Sunday, April 19, 2009

1st Real Haircut!


Alayna got her first real haircut yesterday. We took her to the Cookie Cutters Salon that is especially for kids. She loved the pink car that she got to "drive" while she got her haircut - and as you can see she was also watching a movie and wouldn't even look at me for her "before" shot.


Here is Alayna's "after" shot of her new haircut - she did a really good job I was surprised. I trimmed her hair when she was about 6 months old - but this was her first real haircut.


Showing off her new haircut and new dress this morning.

Kali started pinching Alayna's cheeks not to long ago and saying "Alayna so cute". Well she picked up on that one pretty quick and is always trying to grab my cheeks and she says - "Momma so cute" - it pretty funny.

Trying to get another shot of her haircut - it is a little bob that is cut pretty much straight across so hopefully now we can let her hair grow a little bit longer now that "all of the baby hair" has been cut off. I think it makes her look a lot older.

After her haircut we went to the zoo - here are my little prairie dogs sticking their heads up out of the hole.

Have I said yet that Alayna loves the carousel - when she saw the dolphin she had to ride it - of course.

Getting a drink in the mouth of the tiger...

7 comments:

Amber said...

Very cute! You guys are such fun parents!

ashley said...

Aaw, I love the pics at the zoo! Looks like tons of fun!
I'm excited to see Alayna's new cute haircut! She's adorable!

Unknown said...

Cute hair cut!! What a kid. She is the funniest, funnest thing ever. She seriously melts my heart when she hugs and hugs me and says grandma's house. We need another sleepover. Thanks for a wonderful dinner last night. You guys are the best. Love ya tons!!

Juli said...

I love her haircut! I did that workout today that you showed me. At first I thought it was kind of easy then it totally kicked my butt! It was way fun for a change. I'm excited you are going to to do the half marathon with me. Anyways I love you guys, thanks for dinner yesterday!

Grandma Kelli said...

Cute hair! We can't wait to see you this weekend. I hope weather will hold so we can take a picnic and go to the park. We love you all.

Dustin Family said...

Steph!! She looks so cute!! How are you guys doing? What's new with you? You are going to do the half marathon with Juli?? WOOT!!! That's awesome!!! :)

Thompson Family said...

Her haircut turned out adorable! I can't believe she had that much hair. She is such a cutie! I've never met her, but from the pictures and from what you say about her she sure seems like she's got a fantastic personality and is a lot of fun!