Monday, May 24, 2010

Our Golden "Son"


I love his smile - it melts me - I will seriously do anything to make him smile/laugh...

So serious...


A little fuzzy, but I tried to take probably ten pics of us together - so this is what you get...

We tried rice cereal for the first time the other day - Benson didn't like it very much - so we will try again in a couple of weeks...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This boy is a mama's boy!! He loves his mom the most in the whole world!! It's real cute how he recognizes and focuses in on you the minute you walk into the room. What a sweetheart!

Dustin Family said...

Cute picture of you and Bensie! So funny that he doesn't like rice cereal, he better get to bulking up or Moira will take him out at the condo! :)