Monday, May 3, 2010

We love...


Benson's super chubby cheeks!
Benson loves to have something to play with all the time...it is so cute to watch him hold onto things and figure out how his hands work.

Tubbies!!

Togetherness Time.
Alayna is not a doll player in the least...so when I asked her what she was doing and she told me she was nursing her goat...I had to chuckle...because goats have to eat too!


Our new stroller!!
We love it!! We have taken it for walks and even jogs before the weather took a turn for the worst last week. We are hoping for warmer days this week so we can take it our some more.


Spring and the beautiful flowers - Alayna has taken a special interest in watching the flowers grow and change - and she really loves to water our plants and flowers.

Independence!
We got a suitcase out and put it in Alayna's room while we were packing to go spend the weekend with Grandpa Brad and Grandma Kelli - and Alayna packed her suitcase all by herself...every single stuffed animal and pair of panties that she owns - thats all you really need, huh?!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Super chubby cheeks are the best!

Great pics of the kiddos, I always love seeing what you are up to! I especially like the one of Alayna in the tub, and Benson in his new church clothes...so cute!

Dustin Family said...

Love the picture of the nursing goat. :) I also love that she packed her panties with the stuffed animals. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

Alayna is so cute. Good thing her goat has a good mom like her!! LOVE Bensy's new church outfit!! So so cute!
-Kali