Can't seem to get a smile out of her these days...
I loved the look of this simple hairdo!
Coby had the fabulous idea of making a pinata - Alayna loved it and Coby got to do clean-up after!
10 years ago
Can't seem to get a smile out of her these days...
I loved the look of this simple hairdo!
Coby had the fabulous idea of making a pinata - Alayna loved it and Coby got to do clean-up after!
Posted by Stephani at 7:54 AM
2 comments:
Thanks for the BBQ and the pig pinata party. It was soooo fun!! That pig was so dang cute. Coby and Alayna are so talented. That is fun memories!! You guys inspire me!
Thanks for the awesome party!! That was seriously the coolest pinata I've ever seen! Also, thanks for inspiring me with your super cool and simple hair-do's!
Post a Comment