Sunday, June 13, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend


I know I am impossibly behind...but I am going to attempt catching up!
We went to visit Coby's family for Memorial Day - Grandpa Brad was away for a business trip for two days, but we still made a big deal about his return at the airport when he flew in!

Coby made another pinata - the kids were so excited to take turns whacking at it!


All of the Brown family (minus the photographer - me)

Benson and Great-Grandma Brown

We had a hot dog roast at Angie and Kadin's new house burning scrap wood...here is Alayna playing a little "Chubby Bunny".

Sunggled up by the fire!

Angie enjoying a smore!

2 comments:

Juli said...

It looks like you guys had a good time in Cedar City. Yeah for another awesome pinata. I want Coby to make one for my wedding, ha.

Dustin Family said...

You guys look so cute!! The sage brush makes me miss Cedar City... :) Sigh!! Cute fam!! I meant to mention in my first post that I LOVE all the tee ball stuff. Alayna is hard core! :)