Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!


Here are the cousins - Brayden, Karter, and Alayna standing by the famous MGM lion - at the MGM Grand.

We swam for two days and had such a great time. Alayna wouldn't get out...even to eat.

Angie and Benson - It was Benson's first time swimming and he absolutely loved it. Of course - it was so hot in Vegas that it was definitely nicer in the cool water.



Alayna loved the view from our window - whenever we were in our room - she sat here and looked out the window and talked about what she saw. She especially loved sitting here at night.

Grandpa Brad - chillin' in the lazy river.

Alayna probably jumped off the edge a thousand times. She also got braver and braver and wouldn't let anyone catch her. She loved practicing her "scoops and kicks" too.

All worn out...

We ventured over to the New York, New York - to get a giant cookie sundae at the ESPN Zone and we were so disappointed to find that it had closed! I have seriously been craving one of these cookie sundaes for almost five years...Coby and I had one on our honeymoon. So we had to settle for Haagen Daazs - which really isn't settling because I had the best sundae ever...but it wasn't a giant cookie sundae. Here are Kasey, Angie, and I posing by Lady Liberty made completely out of jelly beans.
Thanks Grandpa Brad and Grandma Kelli for such a fun family vacation!! We loved it and had such a great time!

1 comments:

Dustin Family said...

HOW FUN!!!!! I love LOVE the picture of Bensy in his towel smiling... SO CUTE!!! I can't believe Alayna is so brave. I'm lucky if Madeline gets in the water. :) Sad about your cookie sundae. Did you get one of those margarita drinks or whatever that you bought for Josh and I when we went swimming with you guys. I have been craving one of those for 5 years!! We use the cup in the bathtub and I always think about it... :)