Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yeehaw!


I have neglected the blog the last couple of weeks - so here is our day at the Stawberry Days Rodeo. We couldn't wait to see this bull in the bull-riding...he was so mean and fierce and was really ugly too. Alayna was scared because he kept snorting by her.

Alayna saw this little truck and ran over to it and wanted to drive - it was a good thing Grandpa was right behind her - because the keys were in the ignition and she was getting ready to start it.


We were watching this man walk his horse around the corral with his granddaughter and he offered to let Alayna come and ride - she was beyond thrilled!

Benson was a pretty good sport at the rodeo too.
Alayna wanted to pet all the animals, but most of them you didn't want to or they wouldn't let you. So Alayna was really excited when this calf let her pet him.

Have I mentioned that I chopped off my hair... that is my ponytail to send to "Locks of Love". I have never had my hair this short so it is a big change, but I like it.

3 comments:

andrea said...

wow! I think your hair looks cute. Your right about your hair never being that short. I've always remembered it long.

Kris said...

I can not believe you chopped your hair! I have known you for what.... 15 years???? I am so excited for ya!! It looks darling!

Unknown said...

Woot for Rodeos and Las Vegas!! Cute, cute pictures. I love the update! Grandma's muffins are the cutest ever!!