Tuesday, July 27, 2010


I have so many pictures and updates to do...but for now here is a few pictures from this last week. Here is Benson trying to convince Alayna that he can play golf too!

Cute Kids!!


The first "biter biscuit" - Benson loves them and cries for it...if he drops it or it is to small to hold or if he wants another one.

We went to the drive-in the other night and had a great time. Alayna was the only one enthusiastic about the Christmas Popcorn Grandma brought along.

Alayna loves motorcycle rides with Grandpa! She always goes and puts her helmet on then gets Grandpa his helmet and then tells Grandpa she is ready for her ride. She gets to beep the horn - the entire ride.

Benson can sit up all by himself (as of today!!!!) . He can finally sit and play for longer than a few minutes and he loves it, except when his toys get to far away.

Here is a funny little video of Benson...He has just recently started making these funny squawking sounds...and he just keeps going.

3 comments:

Kali said...

that is the cutest video of little benson that i have ever seen!!! woot for christmas popcorn and woot for bensy sitting up!!

Dustin Family said...

I LOVED the picture of Alayna and dad on the motorcycle! That one is totally priceless!! Bensy's movie was ADORABLE!!!! Thank you, I needed the update!!

Unknown said...

I loved the video!! Had to watch it like 5 times...My little bird!! I have to agree with Kali and Alayna...Woot for Christmas popcorn at the drive-in movie!! Only your mother would do that! Cute, cute pictures of my muffins....Love ya all!