Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Super Savings!


Just got back from Smith's and while I didn't get everything I wanted from their big Event - I did really well - I spent $37.08 - and saved about $98...thats a 72.7% savings!! I was pretty excited. I know nobody cares...but my mom - who is my biggest money saving fan! I had a bunch of freebies - the toothpaste (which will probably get donated around Christmas time), Old Spice deodorant and body wash (they paid me $2.02!!), Olay Soap, and Butter Spread. The shaving cream and Secret deodorant were both less than $.50. The shampoo, condition, Pinesol, and Paper Towels - were all $.99. My big items were the massive Dawn Dishsoap refill - $2.50, Tide $7.99 each - a couple dollars cheaper than Wal-Mart, and the razor w/ extra cartridge - $3.99(which Coby loves.) So overall I was super pleased!

I was also excited about these 8 items that I got toward a buy $30(before coupons!!) get $10 back rebate. So for all these items it was 34.00 - and I paid after the $10 rebate - $3.86!!! Which is like buying one deodorant and getting the rest for free!!! Yippee! (You can find the rebate offer here.)

1 comments:

Dustin Family said...

WOOT!!!! Congratulations on your couponing success!!!! Keep me in the loop!