Friday, July 30, 2010

A Touch of Heaven!


We went for a super quick little trip to visit our new niece/cousin Kamree Jane. She is so little and petite. She weighs 6 lbs 7 oz. She has the most adorable red hair!



Beautiful red hair!

Benson showing off his mad skills - sitting up!!

Having a "snuggie" with Grandma.

Benson was never as little as Baby Kamree, but now he seems huge! I feel like it was just yesterday that I brough Benson home from the hospital and it has almost been seven months!

Lots of loves!
We are so glad that we got to meet Baby Kamree and see everyone for our super quick trip! She is so sweet, beautiful, and straight from the loving arms of Heavenly Father. We are so happy she is part of our family!

3 comments:

skinners said...

YAY!!! I was HOPING you'd get to see little Kamree and post pictures, especially after hearing all about her red hair. Kind of weird that she's our {step}niece/cousin too. Who would have ever thought? Small world. :) She's adorable and congrats to Kadin and Angie.

Dustin Family said...

Oh CONGRATS to Angie and Kadin!! She's so pretty! Does it make you want another one?? :) Ha!

Juli said...

That's so fun that you got to go down to Cedar to see the new baby, she is so cute. I can't believe how big Benson is, every time you post pictures of him he looks older and older!