Yesterday was Grandpa' birthday! We celebrated by going to the zoo! Thanks for a fun day at the zoo Grandpa and Grandma!
Alayna convinced Grandpa that for his birthday they had to ride the carousel and the train - and since it was Grandpa's birthday - he got whatever he wanted!
This little lizard loved Benson and they played with each other for quite awhile. Benson would move his hands and the lizard would follow him and stand up to the glass. Benson really wanted to get his hands on it.
A trip to the zoo isn't complete without a drink from the lion's mouth!
1 comments:
I remember when I drank so much from the lions mouth at hogle zoo that I threw up by the reptile place when I was little ha ha!!! If benson ever needs a reptile to hold BRING HIM ON OVER!!! OF COURSE ALAYNA NEEDS TO HOLD THE REPTILES TOO!!! =)
Post a Comment