On Two-Dollar Tuesday - we braved the unbelievable crowds and went to the Dinosaur Museum. Alayna was beyond thrilled to go again...She went right up to this dino so he could snack on her head.
Just enjoying the ride...and the dinos.
10 years ago
On Two-Dollar Tuesday - we braved the unbelievable crowds and went to the Dinosaur Museum. Alayna was beyond thrilled to go again...She went right up to this dino so he could snack on her head.
Just enjoying the ride...and the dinos.
Posted by Stephani at 9:57 PM
2 comments:
your pictures turned out so cute! It was way fun to go Thanksgiving point. I was laughing so hard that Alayna put her head in the dinosaurs mouth, she is hilarious! You are just the cutest little mom ever.
Look at those cute tomato eaters. I am so glad that you guys went to Thanksgiving Point and had so much fun!! I am sad I didn't get to go too. Cute, cute pictures of my cute, cute muffies!! Love them sooo much!!
Post a Comment