
On Christmas Day - we decided to venture into the wild world of tubing via the church parking lot behind my dad's truck. We all had a great time especially Alayna who just kept yelling, "Ride! Ride!" Every time the truck would stop and we would get up - she would throw a fit and insist that we keep riding. It was cold, but we kept going until her face was super cold and my motherly insticts took over and I drug her inside kicking and screaming and on the verge of hypothermia. I got Photoshop for Christmas and this collage was me - experimenting and trying to figure things out. I'll finish my Christmas update later!
10 years ago
2 comments:
oh ride! oh ride! she is the CUTEST thing ever! I love it when you guys come down you are the best!
Super cute!! It sure was fun.. my outfit looks ridiculous, im glad there isnt an full pictures of that :)
Post a Comment