We had a great Christmas vacation spent with our families. Alayna was spoiled really bad and was so cute. She loved opening presents and playing with her new toys. Alayna loves her princess tent and we have to have a picnic and a tea party everyday and sometimes more than a couple of times. She is growing up so fast - I really can't even believe it!
My sister Tifani, her husband Josh, and Madeline(above) also came to visit us from Indiana - we loved having them here and wish we could see them more often. I made Madeline some hairclips for Christmas - here she is with all of them in her hair!
Alayna wanted to unwrap presents all by herself - of course!
Santa brought Alayna a Hannah Montana bean bag - which she loves!!
Checking out her new Christmas pajamas!
I almost died - when I saw Alayna sharing her Chicken Noodle Soup with Snickers - bite for Alayna.
Bite for Snickers -ugh!
Uncle Preston and Alayna playing in the snow - have I mentioned how much Alayna loves the snow? Let me tell you again - she loves playing in the snow! Preston was so good to her - he played with her forever and took her for rides in the tube around the lawn until he couldn't walk anymore and Alayna was blue in the face - from saying "Ride, Ride!" and maybe she was a little bit cold.
7 comments:
I know I say this every time I leave a comment, but your little girl is to die for cute. She seams like she is a lot of fun as well. I'm happy that you are so blessed!
I love looking at your blog. Alayna is so cute! It seems like I haven't seen you forever!
These are the cutest pictures ever. Christmas break was soooo fun and it went by too fast. Yes, AJB is spoiled rotten!! and the cutest thing on the face of the earth. I love talking to that little muffin. She brings lots of joy into our hearts! Thanks for updating your blog. I love it!
super cute pictures, i especially love the one with your little girl having balls in her pjs!!!
SO CUTE!! I just love when you update the blog.. that little muffin is so cute! She just makes my heart melt (i just had to say that. that is something mom would say, haha) Love you guys!
DUDE THAT WAS A GREAT GREAT POST!!! that one was soooo good! I love the pictures especially the one with Alayna in the bean bag. that one is sooooooooo cute!!!
I'm jealous... I want a Hannah Montana Bean Bag!!! :)
I love the cute pics. Alayna and Madelyn are so dang cute!!
Post a Comment