Friday, January 30, 2009

Ooohh La La!


This would be my homeade French Bread - this was an experiment - and they turned out delicious - we had French Dip Sandwiches and they were wonderful! All I have to say is - Oooohhh La La!

And I guess - oohh la la to the chef and her masterpiece too!


We decided to take Alayna swimming last week and so we squeezed her into her swimming suit from last summer and she loved it!!
When we finally left - she was devastated!
Coby and Alayna playing in the tent - she loves to have someone in their with her and as you can see - there is not much room for that - I fit a little better than Coby. This last week our poor family was pretty sick, Coby and Alayna got a virus - that made for lots of vomitting and diarrhea and even a trip to the hospital- and I feel so aweful that almost everyone that came in contact with them has had it too! No worries though - they are both feeling much better, but Alayna just started cutting her canine teeth - I think these have been the worst so far because she wasn't feeling good on top of it. So cheers to good health now!

7 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

Glad you guys are doing better. That french bread looks awesome!! I'll have to try something like that.

Amber said...

I am totally impressed with your bread! You are a rock star! That picture of Alayna and Coby in the tent is so cute!
I'm sorry you guys were so crummy sick but glad that you're doing better!
I found that if I kept celery in a tupperware of water in the fridge that it became the PERFECT teething toy. It was cold and very soothing. It took down the swelling quickly too. I hope her teeth come quickly!

Jen said...

That is some impressive bread!

andrea said...

yummy!!!!!!! I wish i could of been there to help you eat it!
sorry to hear that you've been sick,hope you are feeling better :)

Dustin Family said...

STEPHANI THAT IS AWESOME!!! You and your french bread look amazing. I'm so glad that everyone is doing better. I'm totally jelous about the swimming too. Maybe we'll go this next week... aaaahhh, that would be a nice change of activity. :) Love ya!

Natasja said...

It looks great Stephanie. In July i´m going to France to visit my parents. Than i can eat it every day.....

Preston said...

Hey guys I love the pics. I am sure that she loved when she got to go swimming again ha ha. DIRTY DIRTY! TUBBY TUBBY!