Thursday, August 20, 2009

I am just not creative!

So I have thought and thought and thought about how I would make this post unique - but I have been busy and it seems like I am just not having any creative inklings.

This last week on Monday Coby and I found out that we are going to be having a little boy to welcome into our family about January 13. I am 19 weeks along and doing very well. We are really excited, but Alayna still insists she is having a baby sister. This last week I have just started to feel him move around - in fact, he moved the entire time during our ultrasound and it was very difficult for the technician to get the pictures he needed so our ultrasound lasted about 70 minutes - and half the time we watched our little guy doing flips. I was hoping for pictures from our ultrasound to post, but I must have got a bad disc because it won't open to let me view the files on our computer. Every time Alayna and I talk about the baby she tells me the baby is in her belly and I tell her it is in mine and this goes back and forth several times....so yeah for a baby in my belly!

11 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun. They are crazy active and he'll probably tackle Alayna, but they are really so much fun! I'm so excited for you.

Clark Family said...

Congrats! You will love having a little boy and Alayna will be an awesome big sister! We are so excited for you!

ashley said...

Soooo excited for you!! Anytime you feel like you need some "baby boy practice", let me know and I'll gladly drop Topher off! :)

Dustin & Andra said...

OH WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! I was hoping you'd have a boy =)

Unknown said...

Alayna is going to make the best big sister ever!! We are sooo excited for this new baby boy that will be coming into our family. We better keep the shopping up for Benson!! - - - Love ya all!!

Natasja said...

Gefeliciteerd!!!!!!!!! ik ben zo blij voor jullie!!!!

Hokanson said...

Yeah!! That's exciting. We know all about boy's at our house.
Congratulations!

andrea said...

congrats on the little boy! Alayna will love having a baby brother, even though right now she thinks it's a girl!
p.s I think you should have him on jan 12th. That's keoki's b-day!

dkitchen said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you. Now you will have one of each. Odds are he will be born on someone else's birthday - our family has so many in January. Brynnli is hoping for January 11th-her birthday

Jen said...

Congrattulations!!! I am so excited for you guys! And yay for boys! I bet it will be really fun having one of each! I'm so happy for you!

RonElaine said...

Congrats Steph! That's so great.

Wishing you happy pregnancy vibes!