Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bouncing, Raspberries, and Stickiness!


We headed to Cedar City this last weekend for the Brown Family Reunion. They even got a bounce house/slide for the kids to play in. Alayna only liked it when she was in there by herself.

Angie even got in to take Alayna down the slide.

Alayna was so excited to pick Grandpa Brad's raspberries. She ended up with a few scratches, but that didn't deter her.

After the raspberries were washed, Alayna ate them all except for a few she shared. There was definitely no sneaking them away from her - you had to ask her first if she would share with you and then she would give you one in your hand.


Alayna helping Grandpa mow his lawn.

Angie gave Alayna a ring pop - I guess thats what Aunts do best. Alayna loved it and ate the whole thing and was a sticky blue mess and stayed blue for awhile...we'll probably have to get Angie back for that one. We love spending time with Coby's family because we don't get to see them very often and had a great weekend.

3 comments:

Dustin Family said...

sooo cute!! i love the update. i am glad you had so much fun in cdc. you are all very loved!! thisis really your just on tif's acct.

Dustin Family said...

Hey Steph, That last comment was from Mutti! My favorite picture is the last one of Alayna! She is out of control cute and hilarious! We loved loved loved the update!!! Good luck with everything. We'll see you so so so soon! Woot!!!

ashley said...

OH geez, Alayna and that ring pop! Hilarious!!

P.S. I totally want to see you. If I come to Sandy someday this week, wanna meet for lunch or something?

P.P.S. I'm asking WAY WAY in advance, but while I'm thinking about it... Topher has his next pedi appt in November, would you be able to watch him for a day then I could grab him right at 3 and take him to the dr?