Here is a little video of Alayna dancing to a popular Dutch girls band. Notice her tongue sticking out to the side...sadly enough - that little trait is inherited...I stick my tongue out when I concentrate or do something really hard and so does my dad.
Today we started potty-training hard-core...I took Alayna's diapers away and we put her big girl panties on this morning, so we'll see how it goes. Alayna has had one accident and two successes and is now napping. So hopefully things keep going well!
7 comments:
This little one is the cutest dancer ever!! She is hilarious to watch. I can't wait for our sleepover party this week. It will be lots of fun. I'm not sure if I am up to the potty training thing...but I can sure try.... Love ya all!!
She is so cute! I love the tongue... I haven't seen the little muffin in a long time- I am excited for the sleepover. woot.
Cute! Cute! Cute!! That is best dance movie I have seen in a long time! I love the tongue!!!
Kali is real jealous.... she wants to know what this sleepover is all about. :)
Good luck with the potty training. Hopefully you can figure out all the tricks, so when we get back to Indiana I can potty train Madeline and save some major bucks on diapers!!
That's so adorable! Good luck with the potty training I must say I don't miss those days!
Geweldig om te zien.
Helaas bestaat K3 nu uit K2. een van de zangeressen is er mee op gehouden. Zij zijn hard op zoek naar een nieuwe zangeres voor de groep. Ze gaan dus gelukkig wel door. Maar heel leuk om te zien dat zij ook de muziek leuk vind. En er lekker op kan dansen. Mijn kleuters in de klas vinden K3 ook helemaal geweldig.
Good job Alayna! We will see you in a couple of days and bring you a big girl prize. Keep up the good work and keep practicing those sweet dance moves. Love you guys...
Steph- this is Jamie Reid!!! I found who I hoped was your sister Tiffani on facebook and sent her a message asking in she was your sister. I was so excited when she responded and gave me your blog address! Your little girl is DARLING!!!! I can't believe you are a Mom! I would love to hear from you and catch up sometime (jamie.downs@yahoo.com)! Please check out our blog! It is great to see you are doing well!
Jamie
Post a Comment