Thursday, August 27, 2009

Who doesn't need a little rum punch?!

This week we went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point with with Tifani, Madeline, baby Moira, Kali, and my mom....Alayna loved riding the horses and had to have the biggest one of course. She was thrilled that she could do it all by herself and exclaimed after that she wanted to be in the rodeo...we'll just have to wait and see...

We made homeade rootbeer at my parent's house this weekend and someone told Alayna that we were making rum punch. To make a long story short....a couple of weeks ago Alayna looked at me and said, "I need rum punch." It took me a few minutes to think about where she got that from - then I realized and asked her, "Who else likes rum punch?" and she said, "Mary Poppins likes rum punch!" It was so funny - now she says it all the time. So when we made "rum punch" she was ecstatic...seriously this movie is too cute not to watch! (We didn 't let her do this for very long.)

5 comments:

Natasja said...

This is funny!!!! And she is sooooo sweet!!

Thompson Family said...

Oh my heck, she is so cute!

Kali said...

Oh my word! She is too cute. I have the cutest niece!

Dustin Family said...

She has the cutest, cutest, cutest smile when she's real excited about the 'rum punch'. My favorite part of the horse riding was when she exclaimed that she wanted to be in the rodeo... we'll fly out to see her muttin' bust. :) Love ya! Thanks so much for coming down to play with us everyday. It's just not a party without you guys. Thanks again, I know it's a lot of time and effort, but we had so much fun!! We love you!!

Juli said...

she is so funny. I love that little kid. come visit soon- I miss you guys.