I can't even believe Benson is 9 months - where has the last year gone?! I feel like I haven't updated the blog forever, but we were having computer problems...so now that everything is better - I can hopefully put together a few posts from this last month within the next few days.
I love how handsome Benson looks in his new Sunday outfit!
We were lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Brown come see us last weekend and spoil all of us! We had a great time at the Farmer's Market - where I had the most delicous Belgian Waffles smothered in Belgian Dark Chocolate...and we all had Belgian Frites - the most delicious french fries in the world. (I forgot the camera that day, but next time we go back I will take a picture!)
My cute kids - Benson loves Alayna so much - he watches her and talks to her all day. He loves when she slows down to play with him, but she can be a little rough sometimes - like in this picture...
We are so lucky to have Benson in our family - he is so happy and content. He is a mathematical genious already! He scoots around in circles and affixes himself at the precise angle to his destination then rolls in a straight line wherever he wants to go. It is so cute to watch. He can get anywhere he wants using this method and pretty fast too.
Benson loves to play - especially with Alayna , Mom, and Dad. He babbles all day - and says Mama, Dada, and Nana (Alayna) all the time. He is so spoiled. We love him so much and are so glad that he is part of our family.
5 comments:
I love the tie! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? I can't believe Benson is 9 months already! And those Belgian waffles sound divine!
He is the cutest little boy ever!!! I need to see him!!! I think Moira will absolutely LOVE him!! We miss you guys and are so glad that Alayna calls Maddy!!!!!!!! We love you!!
Little Benson is so cute! I love his little tie, I'm going to have to buy him another one for the wedding, ha. It was fun to see you guys tonight. Love ya!
Soooo Cute!! What more do I need to say. Thanks for coming and spending the day with us. My baby is getting really big. I can't even believe where the time goes. Love ya!!
Dude the pics are so cute!!! I love my boy!!! those two are such good brother and sister they look SO happy!!! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment