Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Round-Up Time


Mr. Sneaky...

Knows the best thing to do with a spray bottle - filled with water. I love the mischevious look!


I love sleeping babies...and that cute bum in the air!

A little Round-up, Wound-up time before bed!

Benson was trying to get into his bouncy chair - so I helped him up...its a little bit to little.

I love my good helper and she loves helping me in the kitchen!
She is just dying to use a knife (yikes), so I taught her to use the carrot peeler instead and she thought it was pretty cool!

3 comments:

Kristen Harmon said...

Adam does the exact same thing with the spray bottle! But, so does Emma...

Dustin Family said...

Dude! Save some of those cookies in the background for me!! I'll be there in a couple of weeks!!

Anonymous said...

SO cute Steph. When does Benson turn 1? It'a all because of Coby that snowman is that tall.