Wednesday, October 13, 2010

September...Long Past Due


I haven't really been in a blogging mood lately, but I did really want to get a few cute pictures up from September. We were able to sneak away to the Brown's cabin for Labor Day weekend and had a great time. Here are Alayna, Benson, and Brayden just waking up.

Here are Alayna, Brayden and Karter getting ready for a treasure hunt - they had a great time gathering clues and loved the prizes they found at the end.


Kadin and Benson

A Brown family tradition: Painting a rock at the cabin.

Alayna's rock probably had about twenty layers of color on it. She is kind of a spazz when she poses for pictures sometimes.

Benson and Kamree will be in the same grade when they start school - hard to believe huh?!

Alayna always sits around Benson so he is "sitting" on her lap and then she grabs him and they roll onto their backs - laughing and crying - it goes both ways depending on how tight she squeezes. I love when they play "happily" together!

0 comments: